"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other people just do not know what kind of person they might really like and be good with.
- But among the questions put to me by the young man was: "And what kind of music do you like?"
- It's not as if I like that kind of work or am much good at it.
- "The house knows what kind of music you like," she says.
- "What kind of wine do you like in the morning?"
- "So the people who liked that kind of thing needed places to eat out, and they wanted something different."
- "I don't even know what kind of books you like."
- "I'm almost afraid to ask what kind of music you like?"
- He likes that kind of work and it might take quite a little while.
- On the telephone he asks them what kind of food they like.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.