"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The old guard never seems to like new kids on the block.
- I don't like kids,' she said, grabbing her bag and leaving before he could say anything more.
- I don't like kids because of the way today's parents raise them.
- For one thing, he liked kids, and had several of his own by two ex-wives.
- Because he likes kids, would never scare one on purpose.
- I like kids and I've wanted to write for them for years.
- Yeah, it might be a good monster, one that liked kids.
- "People enter the teaching profession because they like kids," she said.
- "I really don't like black kids because they always beat up on me for no reason," he said.
- I've found that a lot of nice people don't like little kids.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.