"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Already, I liked her face a lot better than mine.
- She didn't like his face; he resembled our father too much.
- A part of her she had not heard from in a long time liked his face very much.
- I wonder how she'd like my face now, he thought bitterly.
- If you hit again, American might not like my face.
- I happen to like my face, whatever anyone else thinks of it.
- Why not try a simple "I don't like your face!"
- I didn't like his face and.and the way he got hold of my arm that first time,' she said.
- And Frank had said he liked her new face better than the old one.
- Do you like your face the way it is or not?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.