"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I hadn't liked the feeling of the link at all.
- I liked the feeling of getting into all that stuff in the morning.
- She was growing more frightened and didn't like the feeling at all.
- Others may simply like the feeling of getting something for nothing.
- They like the feeling of being in on something secret.
- I like the feeling of creating something that wasn't there.
- Even more, he likes the feeling of being present at history.
- I didn't like the feeling at all and the wall was nearly a foot thick.
- He didn't like the feeling; it was too close to being out of control.
- He didn't like the feeling of the ship being have to.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.