"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the British fans seem to like things the way they are.
- I'd like few things better than to put the M912 in this guide.
- "I like things that come from far away," said the standing woman on the right.
- Were there any things about the job you didn't like?
- I didn't like things this way, but my decision had been made for me.
- Oh good, someone else who doesn't like things just because they are Microsoft.
- I didn't like things that were said during the meeting.
- I like things that work, no matter what time period they come from.
- She didn't like things that were out of her control.
- "I like things to repeat themselves but look different every time."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.