"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Which meant that I was really not going to like the answer.
- She's not going to like the answer, and nor are you.
- I don't like the only possible answer a bit, and you won't either.
- And no choice, even if he didn't like the answer.
- "You're really not going to like the answer to that."
- Nicholas did not like the answer he was about to give.
- "Perhaps I have answered it, and you simply do not like the answer."
- Gail already knew she wasn't going to like the answer.
- Jack asked, sure that he would not like the answer, but unable to stop himself.
- "You aren't going to like the answer to this one."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.