"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But you must not think I don't like good music.
- Even if she didn't like their music, success makes sense to her.
- No one who really liked music could be all bad!
- It's tough enough trying to find people to like your music.
- Maybe I can get to like classical music the way she does.
- Even people who like classical music may not want or need quite so much of it.
- But it's too bad people don't like classical music any more.
- Is it so amazing to you that I could like good music?
- That's a big fear, because what if you don't like music anymore?
- "I like American music, but sometimes you need to get back to your roots," she said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.