"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not bad for someone who didn't like football and wanted to quit the game after his freshman year in high school.
- Or maybe we just had the good sense to like baseball and football better than the rest of the crowd.
- "I like football, but soccer is such a beautiful game," adds his brother.
- Table tennis is a great way to get fit, especially for children who don't like football.
- Now he is a "normal" child who likes football and mathematics.
- He wouldn't have thought that Ellie would be the sort of person who liked football, anyway.
- I like playing football, too, but they wouldn't let me play in the village under-12 team because I'm a girl.
- A lot of people don't like defensive football, but nowadays they're taking great athletes and putting them on defense.
- I don't like football any more, I'd rather do maths.
- At the core of our attitude is the fact that we simply don't like football.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.