"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For your information, the priest's mother quite likes my hair.
- So I should go out and shoot him because you don't like his hair?
- I like your hair and you lost a lot of weight.
- You've lost weight and I like your hair like that.
- He didn't like his hair loose, and I understood why.
- "I like her hair better this way," one man says.
- Starting with her own mother's question "Do you like your hair that long?
- Who'd have thought that essentially ignoring it would be the key to actually learning to like his hair?
- I really liked Marie's hair - it was real beautiful.
- "I like your black hair," the big one said as he fell into step beside her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.