"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't like big games in the middle of the season.
- Other people did not like the game because the play was the same.
- Their parents didn't like the game even before we knew about this risk.
- He did not like the game very much but played it well.
- I take very little stock in these things, but many of you seem to like the game.
- We don't like games taken away from us any more than other fans do.
- This is why I like physical games over digital ones.
- The company liked the game, and started to produce it.
- And those were the comments of someone who really liked the game.
- I like games just for the fun of playing them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.