"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I like long books, because they let you into a world.
- "They like long books in America," she quoted him as saying.
- How many of us who like books are really at our ease?
- Obviously, this is in part because I like books.
- Besides, against all odds, maybe she actually liked music and books.
- After the reading, however, one mother explains: "My boys don't like books with girls as the main character."
- She said nothing, but knew Roarke also liked real books.
- The man obviously likes travel, Chinese food, movies, books and making statements on foreign policy.
- But if you happen to like wine and books, too, here you go.
- Find someone who likes books by an author you enjoy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.