"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Listeners call in and "give a shout out" to House about how much they like the song.
- Richard immediately liked the song and predicted that it could be a number one record.
- Listeners can then call in and give their opinion of whether or not they liked the song.
- The dancer liked the song so much that he wants to dance to it a little longer.
- The group liked the song and recorded it the very same week.
- I like the song and just post it up.
- Cline also liked the song, and she decided later to record it.
- - 2 months ago I like the song, and the video.
- A lot of people listen to the lyrics first and then decide if they like the song.
- - 2 years 0 months ago I like the song.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.