"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Students seem to like the changes, for the most part.
- You don't have to like change to take advantage of it.
- Human beings do not like change, especially as they get older.
- People don't like change and having the base camp outside of town that no one wants to leave is normal.
- No one likes change, but these proposed changes make sense.
- On the whole, a lot of the resistance is due to the fact that people just do not like change.
- People don't like change, and they get nervous about it.
- The Advisors aren't going to like the changes we're trying to bring about in him, and they are powerful people.
- "Not everyone likes change, but I think the majority wanted it," she said.
- But some important customers, particularly labor unions, do not like the changes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.