"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I like my life and position in the Senate as it is.
- On the whole, he liked his life the way it was.
- Toward the end of the interview I asked him whether he liked his new life.
- He did not like his life so arranged for him.
- Despite it all, he had found himself coming to like life in the shadows.
- All of a sudden he doesn't like his life, much.
- But he also likes his life the way it is.
- I like my life as is, but would be willing to sacrifice along with others.
- He doesn't like life on the streets and sticks close by his sister's side.
- Maybe Meg didn't like her whole life and this provided a good opportunity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.