"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not a very large one, about the size of two paperback books, but better than no window at all.
- I looked on the internet for the average life of a paperback book while writing this.
- The new guide is about the size of a paperback book.
- Then in the early 1950s the magazine market began to die and paperback books took over.
- The result looks more like a thick paperback book than a magazine.
- He spoke into something not much bigger than a paperback book.
- I still have that paperback book, now almost thirty years old.
- He put a paperback book on the corner of the desk.
- The man across the aisle looks up from his paperback book.
- There was only a thick paperback book on the glass table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.