"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You want to lose serious weight, fast, but don't have time to read every diet book out there.
- Not many diet books recognize the fact that food is something to be savored.
- Who knows - you could be sitting on the secret of a successful diet book?
- In 1990 more than 25 new diet books were launched and the market is increasing.
- There was a time when diet books insisted that exercise could not help in losing weight.
- "Every one of these diet books is irresponsible, not just his," she says.
- He said too little is known about the safety and effectiveness of commercial programs, self-help groups or diet books.
- You don't read a diet book to learn science or history.
- But the point is, it's not really a diet book at all.
- This should not be taken for 'yet another diet book'; if anything it is the opposite.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.