"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He got a paper book out of a drawer and set it before him open.
- I can buy a paper book in English today, open it up 50 years from now, and it's the same.
- There are same places to be checked with paper book.
- Interrupted in any way different to reading a paper book?
- This is a good thing, as it ultimately means standard paper books will always be with us.
- You can't easily hold a paper book and turn the pages with just one hand.
- For me it is, quite simply, a far better reading experience than any paper book.
- For a long time I thought, oh, no, paper books, my generation will never give them up.
- But, having said that, I think we may never replace paper books.
- Or maybe you'll never be satisfied by reading anything other than a paper book.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.