"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She is particularly known, being included as a heroine in many school books during the 19th century.
- I opened the school book up and put the date in the corner.
- Sometimes I sit here at night with one of those old school books.
- Back packs hold up to the weight of school books.
- The school books are chosen at school's level every four years.
- So how did the school book these musicians who generally do not play high schools?
- Once the money accumulated to $10,000, the income would be used to buy school books.
- "I saw their school books covered in blood," he said.
- Yet, as school books often are, very rich in information.
- To buy the school books necessary, his parents would work extra hours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.