"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Michael packed a few things, took the cheque book and disappeared for ever.
- They will then issue a temporary cheque book to keep you going until your new one is ready.
- He took over total control of the finances and the cheque book.
- Do you ring the printer then for a cheque book.
- Why can't you ask for two cheque books at once?
- "If she shows seriousness of purpose, there will also be an open cheque book available to her."
- How far he gets seems to be entirely down to him - not someone else's cheque book!
- She was holding a cheque book and an envelope in her hand.
- Opening your cheque book and asking how much is not my idea of negotiation.
- You might as well tell me where your cheque book is.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.