"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your father has me read the law books out loud.
- At the time of his death he was working on another law book.
- While there, he began to read law books during his free time.
- The justice's relationship with the police seemed far too close, and one of his law books was 44 years old.
- It wasn't exactly the kind of situation that was covered in a law book.
- The law books haven't quite caught up with your technology.
- I would be looking things up in law books now.
- Do you want your law book back by the way?
- Then go back to your law books and leave me alone.
- I've read law books enough to know this will get by, all right.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.