"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His large-scale Book of Hours for 20 players and live electronics premiered in 2005.
- The mood for the most part has been congenial, like a page from "The Book of Hours."
- By the 15th century, there are also examples of servants owning their own Books of Hours.
- She brandished the Book of Hours in her face.
- It wasn't until 1524 that he discovered The Book of Hours.
- Many illuminators continued to work on various manuscripts, specifically the Book of Hours.
- These volumes come from a period when Books of Hours were produced for their artistic and decorative effect.
- Margaret is best remembered for the Book of Hours produced for her.
- Among such power books, the Book of Hours was the favorite.
- We see the really rather gruesome enameled cover that he designed for a 15th-century Book of Hours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.