"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Center published a number of landmark books on these topics.
- So the two them really complement each other and are a perfect pairing for such a landmark book.
- Its landmark books are still cited today by scholars as important in the development of the genre.
- The institute's staff published a series of landmark books in the 1980s.
- It is considered as one of the landmark books in the Oriya literature.
- The exhibition goes back to the 19th century for several landmark books.
- In 1993, she wrote a landmark book on three types of women: mothers, child-less, and child-free.
- Created from the exhibition and website, the landmark book Houston.
- The Guardian also offered the first history of children's literature; establishing a list of landmark books, which scholars still use today.
- His landmark book, "Adaptation and Natural Selection," was published in 1966.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.