"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Why don't we put together a Time-Life book on the history of stamps?
- He was self-taught, with only some Time-Life books and television to help him.
- I think that the book was called "Matter", published by Time-Life books.
- The future bride's father retired as a vice president of Time-Life Books.
- Bayan briefly worked as a staff writer at Time-Life Books.
- But then, in 1980-81, things went sour for for Time-Life Books.
- The international division accounted for more than one-third of Time-Life Books' revenue last year, estimated at $350 million.
- The book clubs and Time-Life Books are beginning to pool their vast data bases more systematically.
- The series was very successful for Time-Life Books.
- He also worked on projects for Time-Life Books.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.