"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- City schools have about 90 library books per 100 students.
- A library book will tell you how to care for them.
- The library books were used from white schools that no longer wanted them.
- A library book, hundred feet or so above the body.
- I couldn't put this one on my wall because it was from a library book.
- Then I saw the pictures in some of those library books.
- A security guard, a man about 60, is reading a library book.
- And even now I don't take library books onto the beach.
- Video games can be checked out just like library books.
- Your library book was due yesterday, so you'd better return it right away if you don't want to pay a fine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.