"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are mentioned six times in four different books of the New Testament.
- Some Old Testament books describe events that occurred many years before they were written.
- He was the author of several Old Testament books.
- "It's important to remember that the books of the New Testament are not in chronological order," he began.
- The books of the New Testament were written in Greek.
- They were placed after the books of the New Testament and preceded with a "warning for the reader".
- In it, he listed the same 27 books of the New Testament that are in use today.
- How do we know that the twenty-seven books of the New Testament represent the best and most reliable information?
- All the books of the New Testament, as they are commonly received, we do receive and account canonical.
- Valentinus drew freely on some books of the New Testament.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.