"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The magazine is a tool to help them learn about new books of Jewish interest and make informed reading choices.
- "Ancient books of little interest to most people. "
- The Phillimore annual catalogue will also serve to identify books of individual interest.
- It is then a book of interest even for the majority who do not read Hebrew.
- Send a book of interest or other appropriate business gift to a client with a handwritten note.
- A limited number of books of general interest are also available.
- It gets the papers and any books of local interest, and members have a key to let themselves in.
- Included in listing of current books of possible interest to journal's readers.
- At one time, the list was limited, and most people thought of "talking books" as mainly of interest to the blind.
- The new community centre is home to many books of interest to the people of this district.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.