"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Girl Culture," a book based on the exhibition, was published in 2002 (Chronicle Books).
- Her sisters worked together with the publisher, Chronicle Books, to get the book published after her death.
- Chronicle Books published her first book Family in 2009.
- Chronicle Books published This is Blythe in the summer of that year.
- A related book was published by Chronicle Books in July 2010.
- Chronicle Books may hold the record for this kind of publishing action.
- It was published in July 2010 by Chronicle Books.
- The publisher is Chronicle Books ($19.95 cloth; $10.95 paper).
- Chronicle Books set an initial print run of 65,000 copies, extremely high for your average first novel.
- Her editor at Chronicle Books suggested bacon as a cookbook subject.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.