"book" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In front of this is placed the Gospel book, which usually has a decorated metal cover.
- In the first millennium, these were most likely to be Gospel Books.
- These are usually read from the Gospel Book which has been placed in the coffin.
- She is represented as holy woman by monastic habit and Gospel book.
- Gospel books also contain examples of this form of the Christian cross.
- An indication of the latter thesis, however, is the Gospel Book.
- Also kept on the altar is the Gospel Book.
- A prize exhibit is a Gospel book, whose binding is even older (10th century).
- The throne itself is large with a high semi-circular back and may have held a jewelled cross or Gospel book for some of the time.
- The Gospel Book is carried in procession at specific times, accompanied by candles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.