"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 21 of 22 unitary authorities, the vote was Yes.
- Since April 2009 the county council has been a unitary authority.
- The first elections for the new unitary authority were held on 4 June 2009.
- The districts which made up the county are now all unitary authorities.
- There are a total of 55 unitary authorities, including 9 introduced in 2009.
- Voting for the new unitary authorities will first take place on 1 May 2008.
- Some areas have only one level of local government, and these are dubbed unitary authorities.
- When their report was published in 1969, they recommended a system of large unitary authorities.
- One third of the council seats were up for election in 20 unitary authorities.
- One third of the council seats are up for election in 17 unitary authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.