"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Almost always, the Cuban authorities have not permitted the families to follow.
- Still, the Cuban authorities are eager to show off this school as a sign of the country's compassion and its standing in the world.
- "The Cuban authorities told us that they should leave, and they've done so."
- He was the foremost Cuban authority on international law through his death.
- The spokesman said their first concern was to persuade the Cuban authorities to allow food and water into the building.
- The Cuban authorities were certainly not buying it when they finally found me and the secret studio.
- The Cuban authorities said they were still assessing the damage.
- The group was informed by the Cuban authorities that the number of political prisoners had dropped in recent months from 458 to 121.
- I have written to the Cuban authorities in very clear terms on the matter, but have not yet received a response.
- Unfortunately, the Cuban authorities did not allow him to come.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.