"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hand over your weapons or face further charges of resisting lawful authority.
- "He could not have been acting under the pretense of using his lawful authority."
- What lawful authority is there left to exact them?
- Further, you resisted the lawful authority of the Watch.
- "You'll be taken care of until we get in an' turn you over to the lawful authorities," Davis answered promptly.
- However possession in a public place without a reasonable excuse or lawful authority is illegal.
- Instead, this final decision has always been in the province of lawful authority.
- The Sheriff also serves as the executive of all court orders and other lawful authorities within the county.
- Nobody demands anything of lawful authority except through legal channels.
- Just agree you're the closest thing we have to lawful authority, and that you'll consider all the issues at an appropriate time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.