"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A month later, the administrative authority was returned to civilians.
- The Court was the administrative authority of the city.
- The local school board remains in place but has no administrative authority over the district.
- Today, the city council is the city's central administrative authority.
- Still, without a central administrative authority, the campaign finance laws were difficult to enforce.
- The Office operates as the central administrative authority for the prosecution service.
- However, this should take place in conjunction with the usual administrative authorities.
- This is a matter for both the legal and the administrative authorities.
- The chief justice's duty is to exercise the administrative authority of the court.
- County councils as administrative authorities were only created in 1889, little more than 100 years ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.