"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The tough part was getting the approval of the Indian authorities.
- For the most part, attention has focused on how the Indian authorities have reacted.
- "We are in touch with Indian authorities, and as they present the information to us, it will be evaluated."
- It is not the first time Indian authorities in the state appear to have been overwhelmed by a natural disaster.
- We are already working closely with the Indian authorities on this.
- I did of course send a message to this effect to the Indian authorities immediately.
- I would call on the Indian authorities to end this protectionist policy.
- Meanwhile, the Indian authorities and the government at central level remain silent on the report.
- Indian authorities claimed that the civilians were caught in a cross fire.
- Indian authorities predicted that they would soon catch the rest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.