"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are named for the American culinary authority, who died in 1985.
- The officials also said their information had been shared with American authorities.
- Her husband, however, remained wanted by American authorities until his death in 1993.
- "We needed a body, little sister, or the American authorities would never have believed he was dead."
- But he couldn't take a chance of his own man being caught by American authorities.
- About 300, they say, have been turned over to American authorities.
- We have already been in touch with the American authorities.
- "That would be a good reason for avoiding the police or other American authorities."
- But each had been told that his name was not on a list now in the hands of American authorities.
- The war ending in 1918, she remained under American authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.