"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In these cases the appropriate local authority must provide the service.
- In these cases an appropriate local authority may provide the service.
- A report may have to be made to another appropriate authority though.
- Some pressure will have to be brought to bar on the appropriate authority.
- He decided to leave further investigation of the matter to the appropriate authorities.
- To find out about activities for young people you first need to identify the appropriate local authority.
- Whether he could be convinced to talk to the appropriate authorities, I don't know.
- To find out more about council tax you first need to identify the appropriate local authority.
- To find out about home to school travel support you first need to identify the appropriate local authority.
- This should be handed over to the national police or other appropriate authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.