"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They said these questions were best left to the political authorities.
- His choice will then need the backing of the president's moral and political authority.
- The Church center moved as well to different locations together with the political authority.
- There certainly is an issue of "political authority and power."
- Each solved the problem of political authority in a different way.
- The president has no actual political authority over this issue.
- "I told him both health and political authorities were responsible for what happened," he said.
- It was a title of religious rather than political authority.
- Becoming a town gave the residents more local and political authority.
- In so doing, we have done a very important job, but that is not enough as a political authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.