"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the 1960s, local Communist authorities tried many times to remove the bridge.
- He spent ten years imprisoned by Communist authorities during the 1970s and 1980s.
- The Communist authorities were forcing 900,000 people, 10 percent of the country's population, to change their names.
- After 1948, the Communist authorities changed both the flag and the coat of arms.
- Once ignored by the Communist authorities, the environment became an acceptable political cause in recent years.
- Many of those who remained were imprisoned by Communist authorities.
- In April 1945 he was arrested by communist authorities but soon released.
- But the church was taken away by Communist authorities and converted into a concert hall.
- The group was opposed to any forms of negotiations with Communist authorities.
- The communist authorities however allowed the reconstruction of towers only in 1955.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.