"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A gun was found in the car, law-enforcement authorities said.
- The law-enforcement authorities say they already have evidence to support some charges.
- That would raise the question of whether the information was passed on to law-enforcement authorities.
- But the agency said it had already turned the videotape over to law-enforcement authorities in Texas.
- The crime lab reported its findings to law-enforcement authorities, not to the hospital.
- They may possess law-enforcement authority, usually related to their functions.
- The two also say they found a surprising lack of coordinated action from the law-enforcement authorities.
- But all was not on the up and up, law-enforcement authorities say.
- Law-enforcement authorities have described the group as the largest and most powerful Mafia family in the country.
- Not one had communicated a direct threat to the target or to law-enforcement authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.