"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For others, he would need legal authority and money from Congress.
- Then he was asked about the legal authority for the war.
- I had no legal authority to go in and get her.
- The new measure would give the Government the clear legal authority to act.
- "But I don't think we have the legal authority to stop them."
- There are different ways in which legal authority can develop.
- But no legal authorities have asked him for it, he says.
- Since the late 19th century, the latter group was the only one with legal authority over the site.
- But cities can do something, immediately, with no more legal authority than they have now.
- "In the absence of any legal authority where could people go?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.