"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the war, there was a restoration of traditional patriarchal authority in the family.
- Credentials or other forms of traditional authority do not impress Architects.
- The community continued to reside in the area from 1912 without problems and not under any traditional authority.
- Why is it so difficult for young American actors to project a traditional male authority?
- It is related to the concept of traditional authority and folk culture.
- He was also criticized for his rebellious views on traditional authorities.
- When power passes from one generation to another, then it is known as traditional authority.
- The rule of traditional authorities was indeed integrated more than before in the colonial administration.
- Many other reasons have been given by traditional authorities.
- She is the first woman leader to head this traditional authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.