"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For that reason he was being watched by the Dutch authorities.
- It had to wait until 1828, however, for the Dutch authorities to allow the construction of the first town hall.
- The Dutch authorities will be asked to hand him over for trial when an indictment is issued in three or four weeks, he said.
- If my old letters were turned over to the Dutch authorities, both of them would be sentenced to prison.
- Dutch authorities now want to be able to make arrests on suspicion.
- Upon their release, they described the land to the Dutch authorities, who set out to survey it.
- The Dutch authorities have not expressed a position to date.
- I believe you should put this question to the Dutch authorities.
- In my country, the association of Dutch authorities is working very hard on this at local level.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.