"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The matter is best handled by secular authorities at this point.
- Even the secular authorities don't have much use for someone who's been cast out of the faith.
- The practice of religious and secular authority united in the sovereign has a long history.
- No one in a position of spiritual or secular authority should be put on a pedestal.
- This does not include, however, those normally executed by the secular authorities.
- More broadly, it has raised the issue of where the line between religious and secular authority lies.
- My beloved father, this has always been the way of things between the secular authority and the religious.
- He was tortured and then turned over to the secular authorities.
- They provided more narrow medical services, and were founded by the secular authorities.
- Now they're seeing what the secular authorities are doing about it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.