"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The statement said he had been detained by civilian authorities in the area.
- During two days in the region, they also met with civilian authorities, military commanders and troops.
- "Neither the civilian authorities nor the military tried to take the boat by force."
- By the time civilian authorities arrived, however, it was too late.
- The local religious, civilian and military authorities participate in the ceremony.
- His political base is tiny, and the army has little interest in restoring civilian authority.
- Over the 1950s, the service became more professional and better coordinated with civilian authorities.
- We used to worry about a military coup against civilian authority.
- The civilian authority has to sign off on them as well.
- American military officers have a deep respect for civilian authority and a tradition of keeping their differences over policy within the family.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.