"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Polish authorities took control over whole city on November 11, 1918.
- The Polish authorities are aware of the activity, but have been unable to stop it.
- Polish authorities knew well who stood behind these raids, and what was their real purpose.
- Why has it taken more than 50 years for Polish authorities to begin an investigation into what took place?
- The work on this film was interrupted by the Polish authorities.
- The Polish authorities punished him by taking away any rights to write or publish until the late 1950s.
- This led to a period of imprisonment by the Polish authorities.
- Before that, the majority of the area was taken over by Polish local authorities.
- Polish authorities began administering the town on March 6, 1945.
- No official reaction has yet been released by the Polish authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.