"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, this view is not yet supported by judicial authority.
- The judicial authorities did not make the case a priority.
- The police and judicial authorities respected these laws in practice.
- How that information was used in this case "is a matter for the judicial authority," he said.
- The council was the government of the country, but also the supreme judicial authority.
- The access will require an order from the competent judicial authority.
- The results of its inquiries should be passed on to the national judicial authorities.
- It also requires cooperation between the judicial authorities and the police.
- Our experiences with the national judicial authorities have not been very encouraging up until now.
- According to Article 105 of the constitution, the courts have judicial authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.