"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This caused the Norwegian authorities to build a conference room on their side of the border, which opened in 1956.
- Due to some issues that summer, Norwegian authorities refused to participate again, so the border was kept closed in 1966 and the following years.
- The Norwegian authorities were only informed of the decision on 1 June.
- The Norwegian authorities appear willing to listen, but they are still weighing up a response.
- Jefferson had been in touch with Norwegian military authorities ashore for several days.
- We ask Norwegian authorities to do all that is in their power to save his life.
- Norwegian authorities have also asked for anyone with blood type 0 to report to nearest hospital.
- It was started in 1982, when Norwegian authorities decided to allow local radio stations to operate.
- The man, who came from a rich family, was never prosecuted by the Norwegian authorities.
- According to the birth date she later gave to Norwegian authorities she was 15 or 16.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.