"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The legislative authority has now said what is expected of the oil industry by the year 2005.
- But it is up to the legislative authority to make a special effort in this respect.
- "But we have to examine what our legislative and legal authority is."
- Why shouldn't Scotland have legislative authority over local government and education?
- The present report also makes it clear how quickly new products can appear on the market and force the legislative authorities to act.
- We are of course ready to work with any unit that is created by the legislative authority.
- It was to be invested with the legislative authority of the new government.
- Both arms of the legislative authority have worked to achieve an important agreement.
- None of this, however, made the Assembly a legislative authority.
- Any exceptions, state health officials said, would require legislative authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.