"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It would not matter whether the practice was needed according to religious authority.
- Other religious authorities understand the choice, but still question it.
- They do not have a central religious authority or any common institutions.
- But they can be issued by a religious authority to address any number of issues in public and private life.
- He also made a name as a religious authority and a poet.
- Such political and religious authority developed in a most remarkable way.
- They came to replace the religious authority that was once held by the king.
- Other leaders outside of the government have banned books, including religious authorities.
- I'm fairly sure that the religious authorities involved weren't English.
- The lecture received much attention from political and religious authorities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.