"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is generally recognized to be the foremost American authority on that subject.
- At the time of the competition, he was considered to be the foremost authority on Spanish paintings.
- He was widely regarded as the foremost authority on the 28th President.
- He was the foremost Cuban authority on international law through his death.
- He was recognized as a foremost authority on late 19th-century art.
- By the 1950's, he was widely recognized as the country's foremost authority in that field.
- At the time of his death he was considered the foremost authority on the Moon.
- How does it rate in the eyes of the world's foremost authority on chicken salad?
- He is considered one of Germany's foremost authorities on international relations and strategic issues.
- He was considered the foremost authority of aviation law among the nation's 500 federal judges.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.