"authority" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The small print tells them I've got no real authority.
- And the men that arrested us had no real authority.
- And I am the only real authority on this plague.
- He had no real authority, but he'd spent enough time in the Arena to know that sometimes confidence is everything.
- He paused for me to appreciate where the real authority lay.
- As things were, Congress had no real legal authority.
- There was a time when a strong statement from Washington in support of human rights and democratic behavior carried real authority.
- No one suggests that the office will carry any real authority.
- Maybe they didn't; this was the first time he had spoken with real authority in years.
- It gave the concept of one's personal space some real authority.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.